Wow. I can’t believe it’s been a month and two days since I last posted an update! Really sorry about that guys! Anyways, let’s get into the post because there is a good bit to cover!

Alright so turns out the clear plastic ornament I ordered is WAY to big, so I’ll have to get a new one that’s smaller. Also, I still haven’t ordered the motors yet, but I’ll probably do that tonight.

Now let’s get on to the actual build. I’ve made some HUGE progress since last update: I finished the layer of canvas as well as the final layer on the body (a layer of newspaper)!


Also tonight I started on the first layer of primer! Once I finish the second layer I’ll probably either put some more layers of primer on at do a layer of wood putty (haven’t decided yet).



On the head I’ve done a little bit. I cut the edge to make the angled bezel you see in the movie, and I also started carving out the center to make it lighter.


Thanks for reading!

Tutorial by ASCAS (TechBuilder) here

Video Tutorial here

My tutorial coming soon!